Recipe by Kim D.
My mom used to make these for my sister and me when we were kids! They make a great after school snack!
Top Review by Chef Lil' Momma Jenn
My family loved these. I had a hard time staying out of them as well but I love peanuts, and marshmallows, and well, almost anything that's sweet. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cheerios and peanuts.
- Pour into prepared pan, and pat down evenly with buttered hands.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.