1/1 Photo of Peanutty Cereal Squares
Kim D.'s Note:
My mom used to make these for my sister and me when we were kids! They make a great after school snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in Cheerios and peanuts.
- 4Pour into prepared pan, and pat down evenly with buttered hands.
- 5Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Cereal Squares
Serving Size: 1 (675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 233.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g