Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom used to make these for my sister and me when we were kids! They make a great after school snack!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Butter a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cheerios and peanuts.
- Pour into prepared pan, and pat down evenly with buttered hands.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
My family loved these. I had a hard time staying out of them as well but I love peanuts, and marshmallows, and well, almost anything that's sweet. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
These are really good! Easy to make. A great way to make one of the most unpalatable cereals on the planet taste good!
These are good! My 12 year old was eating them before I could get them in the pan. He was also putting raisins ont top of his...tried it, good too. Had to let him "lick" the spoons and he was trying to find more in the pan. My 7 year old is the picky one, and she even ate one and said it was good. Thanks for sharing this one!