1/1 Photo of Peanutty Caramel Bars
People can't get enough of these! I got this recipe from the Oct/Nov 2001 Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, heat caramels, water and 1/2 cup peanut butter on high for 1 minute, stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer or until melted.
- 2Add cereal and peanuts; stir until coated.
- 3Spread into a greased 13x9x2-in pan; set aside.
- 4In another bowl, heat chips, butter and remaining peanut butter on high for 30-60 seconds or until melted.
- 5Spread over cereal mixture. Chill before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Caramel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g