Top Review by Granolahead456
All the things I love made into a delicious a hot drink. Who needs starbucks? I made an individual mugs and microwaved it for 1 min, and then an additional 20 seconds for the marshmallow. Be careful to watch it in the microwave, because mine boiled over! I substituted soymilk and it tastes great! A good recpie for vegetarians looking for ways to sneak in some protein. Maybe next time I'll add some coffee with the milk for extra caffene! thanks! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container combine milk,peanut butter,and honey.
- Blend till smooth,about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 4 cup glass.
- Heat on high for 4 minutes,just till bubbly.
- Pour into four heat proof mugs.
- Top with marshmellow.
- Heat mugs at high for 30 seconds till marshmellows puff.