- 125 g butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup raw peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180C Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour and add the peanuts.
- Using a large metal spoon, stir until well combined.
- Place tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Leave the biscuits on the trays for at least 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.