Recipe by the_cookie_lady
This comes from the 5 Ingredients or Less cookbook compiled by Home Economics teachers.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, separated at joint, tips discarded
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 4 garlic cloves (minced or pressed)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, stir together 3/4 c teriyaki sauce and 3 cloves of garlic. Add the wings and stir until evenly coated. Set aside 10 minutes while oven preheats to 475 degrees.
- Put remaining 1/4 c teriyaki sauce and remaining clove of garlic into a food processor; add peanut butter and rice vinegar. Whirl until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
- Spread wings on a sheet pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and nicely browned. Serve with peanut sauce for dipping.