Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I have to share a beautiful thing...I love peanut butter...and recently discovered that Apples and peanut butter make a lovely couple!
- Slice apple (6 oz = 1 medium apple).
- Put 2 tablesppons of peanut butter in a little bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter until "runny".
- Dip apple slices into peanut butter and enjoy.
- (This is just as wonderful with room temp peanut butter.).
Like lazyme I'd never tried this combo before, and all I can say is WOW, thanks for sharing this splendid idea! :D
Made for All ABoard The Love Train 2012.
Can't go wrong with apples and peanut butter.
I've been making this as a snack for years. It is a delicious and healthy combo (if you use natural peanut butter without the added hydrogenated fat).