Recipe by Brookelynne26
From Cat Cora's Classics with a Twist. Can't wait to try these they sound delish and the photo in the book was mouthwatering.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (use a combo of milk and biitersweet chocolate)
- 1 cup coarsley chopped salted cocktail peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Position racks in the middle and upper third. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray, or line with parchment.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. On low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, beating after each addition. When all the dry ingredients have been beatin in, stir in chocolate chips and peanuts with a wooden spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheets, about 2 inched apart. Bake for 11 to 12 minutes, until cookies are light gold. Switch baking sheets halfway through baking time and rotate 180 degrees. Let rest on baking sheets for a minute, then transfer to a rack to cool.
- Cookies keep for 3 to 4 days in an airtight containes.