Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great and easy recipe for a little something to go with a drink before dinner. Amount is a guess.
- Put everything except peanuts in your mixer and blend quickly together.
- Take out of the mixer bowl and blend in peanuts with your hands.
- Shape into lengths as thick as a finger directly on an oven tray on a parchment paper; chill for 1 hour or so.
- Slice into bite size pieces with a sharp knife.
- Bake in 200°C/390°F for about 10 minutes or until they are slightly golden.