Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cook time includes boiling water.
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- Thoroughly combine soy sauce,rice vinegar,garlic and peanut butter.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook spaghette for 9 minutes, add broccoli and cook for 2 more minutes, add shrimp and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter mixture and red pepper flakes and serve hot.
Very easy and good. i increased the spaghetti to 16 oz. and still had enough sauce. I think next time I'll had some coconut milk.