Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and flavorful dressing, great on Asian-influenced salads, or as a sauce for chicken or pork. No idea where it came from!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth, it's your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk (substitute regular milk if needed)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders 2008 Tag. Used this over maifun noodles for a quick & easy side dish that tasted very good. Thanks for posting this!
Great! I used it on Chicken Satay (Recipe#63271) and it was wonderful! Very quick to make. I just put all the ingredients in a jar and shook them up. Made for 1-2-3 Tag.
I've had peanut dressing at Thai resteraunts, and this is a really good recipe and super easy to put together. Thanks for posting.