- 8 ounces spaghetti or 8 ounces linguine
- 2 cups broccoli florets or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup natural chunky peanut butter or 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot vegetable stock or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper, more to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot water to boil; cook pasta until al dente.
- Steam broccoli florets or cook according to package directions if using frozen.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter and stock until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta well.
- Pour dressing over pasta; toss to coat well.
- Add broccoli and toss again.