Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from BH&G Low Calorie cookbook.
Make and share this Peanut Stuffed Belgian Endive recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 16 Belgian endive
- In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, 1 tsp water, vinegar and red pepper. Add cabbage and nuts; toss to coat.
- Spoon mixture into endive leaves. Enjoy!