Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Pillsbury bakeoff recipe; I haven't tried it yet.
- 414.03 ml flour
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml firmly-packed brown sugar
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml chopped salted peanuts
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml instant coffee
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml milk (or up to 2 T.)
- For the bars, combine all of those ingredients except peanuts. Blend well. Stir in 1/2 cup peanuts; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into sticks 10 inches long and 1/2-inch wide. Cut into 2-inch sticks. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- For the frosting, combine all of those ingredients, blending in just enough milk to make a spreading consistency.
- Frost the sticks and then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup peanuts.