Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
African dish my brother taught me to make, adjust the peppers to how hot you like it. I have made the recipe with firm tofu instead of beef and it was great.
- Cut round steak into one-inch cubes and throw them in a large heavy pot.
- And add peanut butter.
- Mix peanut butter into the beef with your hands.
- Even out the layer of peanut butter covered meat and add enough water to cover the meat plus about a quarter inch.
- Add heat on high.
- Add tomato sauce and let cook to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beef bouillon.
- Meanwhile begin chopping the peppers, onion and garlic.
- Add the copped ingredients to the pot once it has come to a boil, lower the heat and let cook until the desired about of flavor had cooked out of the chopped ingredients (about a half hour) stirring occasionally.