Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple one pot recipe. Add cocoa if a chocolate lover, leave out if not. Delicious!!
- 200 g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa (optional)
- Melt butter sugar and golden syrup together.
- Remove from heat and add flour,baking powder, baking cocoa, and peanuts.
- Press into 9 x 12 tin and bake 25 minutes at 180 C.
- Cut into squares ten minutes after taking out of the oven.