1/1 Photo of Peanut Soup
A friend gave me this recipe. It is delicious. Serve with wholemeal bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gradually add the milk to the peanut butter, stirring constantly until it is a smooth paste.
- 2Then gradually add the vegetable stock.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Heat thoroughly for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Soup
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: