Recipe by JackieOhNo!
I know, it sounds a little strange, but it really is quite delightful and made with ingredients probably hanging out in your pantry!
Top Review by noway
This was okay, it made a quick lunch and was easy to throw together. The flavor was good, but I was not a fan of the texture of this soup. It was not creamy like I had hoped, more gritty because the peanut butter broke up into tiny pieces. Thanks for posting.
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 dash ground red pepper (or more to taste)
- unsalted peanuts, chopped (to taste)