Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so simple to make, they're just pb cookies frosted! You can use candy decorations for buttons, eyes, nose, etc. but Zaar won't let me list just candy. From BHG.
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -4 cups milk
- 15 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (peanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies)
- 15 gumdrops
- granulated sugar
- Combine powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk to make the icing thin.
- Dip each cookie into the icing, holding at the very top edge of the cookie (the snowman's head). You want this to be a very thin coating.
- Make gumdrop hats by rolling a gumdrop into an oval shape in granulated sugar. Roll it into a cone shape; press ends to seal. Curl up the bottom edge of the cone to make the brim of the hat. Attach hat to 'head' with icing. Add candy decorations or icing dots for eyes and buttons.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.