Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From A Southerly Course by Martha Foose Hall
Make and share this Peanut Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut oil, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce and chili sauce.
- Whisk until well combined.
- In a large glass bowl, combine cabbage, green onions and cilantro.
- Add the dressing and then the chopped peanuts.
- Season with salt & pepper, toss until peanuts are mixed inches.