Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderfull with Bamboo skewer chicken - grilled. Also good smeared on chops, steaks and whole chicken breasts. (Can be used as a BBQ sauce)
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried hot pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar with the peanut butter until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve (or refrigerate until needed).
This sauce is delicious!!! The lime juice could have been overpowering but the chicken satay recipe I made happened to blend very well with this recipe. Perfect blend of salty/sweet. Next time I think I might start with slightly less lime juice and add to taste. Honestly -- it was very good! -- Chicky