This is wonderful with Sate' or other marinated, grilled meats. It's a recipe I got when living on the southern Caribbean island of Bonaire. My family loves it over rice and with the Sate' skewers.
My Private Note
cup of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in small saucepan.
- 2Stir over low heat until mixed.
- 3Heat only until hot-- Do not boil as this will cause the oil in the peanut butter to separate.
- 4You may add more water for desired consistency.
- 5(I also add a little lemon juice for added flavor..).
- 6NOTE: You may use fresh chopped onions and minced garlic instead if desired-- Saute until tender in a little oil and then add remaining ingredients.
- 7Serve with rice and Sate' (satay).
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.5
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 598.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: