Recipe by Normaone
Peanut sauce is one of my favorite yummy things. It's great on just about anything-pasta, pork, chicken. My husband says it would make cardboard taste good! It's very versatile, easy to make and inexpensive.
Top Review by JudyCC
This is a great recipe for many reasons: simple to prepare, great tasting, versatile uses and most of all no "exotic" ingredients. Most asian sauce recipes call for ingredients that might be only used once and then what do you do with the rest? Not this one. Thanks!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, not old fashioned style or freshly ground
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 7 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes