Recipe by StarOfWhiteLight
Serve warm or at room temperature with chicken satay, or combine with noodles to create a Thai-style noodle dish. To change the heat simple play with the yellow curry paste:red curry paste.
- 1 -2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 16 ounces peanut butter (Naturally More peanut butter)
- 1 -3 tablespoon tahini (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch
- 1⁄3 cup honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot mixed the cold water with the starch. Whisk in the soy sauce, fish sauce curry pastes, coconut milk, Naturally More peanut butter, tahini, sugar, and vinegar into the pot.
- Whisk, turn pot on median heat, when mixture starts to simmer turn down heat to low.
- Let simmer for 5 min and continue to whisk, be careful not to let the sauce scorch.
- Remove from heat, wait 5min and whisk in honey.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with chicken satay, or combine with noodles to create a Thai-style noodle dish.
- And of course, you can freeze the Peanut Sauce To reheat used a water bath at 122°F When reheating never go above 140 degrees F.