Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mom used to make this chicken on busy weeknights. It's fast, healthy, and tastes great.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup kraft asian sesame dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (we use spicy)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 sprigs green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick spray. Arrange chicken in a single layer.
- Combine dressing, salsa, basil, peanut butter, and sesame oil in a bowl. Pour over chicken and make sure all pieces are well covered with sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and chicken is not pink in the centre.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve with rice.