Recipe by oriana
this is a great quick and easy and tasty slice. Great for those school lunch boxes and will keep well. if you love peanut butter you will like this recipe
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup self-rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts (90g) or 3⁄4 cup crushed nuts
- 125 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- combine sifted flours, oats, peanuts in large bowl.
- combine butter sugar honey and peanut butter in saucepan (not microwave) and stir constantly over low heat til butter is melted.
- stir into flour mixture until well combined.
- press into greased 19cm x 29cm lamington pan
- bake at 180 celcius for about 20 -25 minutes
- cool in pan cut when cold.