Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Peanut Roasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken legs-thighs, quarters separated (about 2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package honey roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken; cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Process peanuts and remaining ingredients in a blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Place crumbs in a heavy duty zip-top bag; add chicken, and seal.
- Shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a lightly-greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until done.