1 hr 30 mins
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken legs-thighs, quarters separated (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients.
- 3Pour mixture over chicken; cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade; discarding marinade.
- 5Process peanuts and remaining ingredients in a blender until mixture is crumbly.
- 6Place crumbs in a heavy duty zip-top bag; add chicken, and seal.
- 7Shake to coat.
- 8Place chicken in a lightly-greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 9Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 1486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 42.7 g