- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- oil (for frying)
- 1⁄4 lb cooked rice
- 4 tablespoons raw peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, ginger, turmeric, sugar, salt, sauces, coriander and lemon juice.
- Stir in 3/4 of the rice and pound until smooth. Stir in the remaining rice.
- Shape small balls out of the rice mixture and coat with chopped peanuts.
- Deep fry the rice balls until crisp and golden.