Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
For peanut lovers, this pie even exceeds pecan pie, which it closely resembles. Deliciossso!!!
Make and share this Peanut Raisin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar, syrup, butter, salt, vanilla, cloves and vinegar. Continue tobeat utnil thoroughly blended.
- Stir in raisins and peanuts.
- Turn into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees fro 45 minute or until firm.
- Serve slightly warm or cool, with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.