Recipe by abraham r.
a desert from africa!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Loved these wonderful peanut cookies - they were so easy to make. The texture of the chopped peanuts is so much better than using peanut butter. I will definitely be making these for the holidays!! Thanks for the post! Made for Fall PAC, October, 2011.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat the oven to 325.
- grease a baking sheet with cooking oil spray or a small amount of margarine.
- cream margarine and sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- add peanuts,vanilla & flour,mix well.
- using your fingers roll dough into small balls about 1 inch across.
- place the balls on the greased baking sheet.
- bake for 35 minuites.
- remove from the oven.
- while still warm roll puffs in the powdered sugar.
- roll in the sugar again when puffs are cool.