Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this sounds absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! please try it and let me know how good it is!
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- chocolate curls
- additional chopped peanuts, optional
- In a bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 1 1/2 Celsius whipped topping.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and additional peanuts if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.