Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chocolate, peanut butter and pecans! What could be better?
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter morsels
- 9 inches deep dish graham cracker crust
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in pecans and all the chocolate and peanut butter morsels.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour or until set.
- Cool on rack.
This Pie is really great! What's not to like? Easy and Quick to prepare, sets up nice and tastes great! The first step should read, combine first 6 ingredients...was a little confusing, but worth it!
Terrific! Easy to make, and a great combination of flavors. Would definitely make again! Thanks for a great recipe.