Texas style candy. I have not tried this it for a posted request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, water, and karo syrup in saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil, add raw peanuts, cook until forms a hard ball in cold water and add food coloring.
- 3Remove from heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Add margarine, and vanilla, stirring in real good, as margarine is hard to get worked in for a smooth mixture.
- 5When candy begins to thicken, pour into desired shape.
- 6A pie pan is perfect for a large pattie.
- 7An English muffin pan works best for small patties.
- 8When cool enough to handle, remove from the pans and wrap in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Pattie
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g