Recipe by Bec
I can safely say I have never had Peanut Orange Bread before, so I can't wait to try this!
- 2 1⁄4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a bowl and cut in peanut butter.
- Mix the egg, milk, and orange rind into the mixture.
- Fold in the peanuts and pour into a well greased 9 x 5 x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.