Recipe by SiouxChef
I've had this recipe for over 20 years? I just dug through my recipe box and re-located it, and made it. It is a yummy one. One bowl in the microwave makes clean-up quick. Definitely a working mom's dream bar!
- 1 (20 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts (salted)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips (I use Reese's)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray non-stick 9 x 13 pan. Place half of the nuts in pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place all other ingredients. Microwave until smooth. About 3 minutes on high. Stirring every 90 seconds or so. When all melted, pour over nuts in pan.
- **Take the other half of nuts and put in a colander to 'shake' off excess salt. Once you do that, then place over the peanut/marshmallow filling. Press down gently. Let stand until firm. About 3-4 hours.