Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Searching for the perfect combination of salty and sweet sensations? Well, look no further! Salted peanuts and rich caramel topping join marshmallow creme and brown sugar in these irresistible chewy bars. You won't be able to stop at just one!
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 3⁄4 cups salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the peanuts, flour, oars, sugar, salt and baking soda; stir in the egg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spoon marshmallow creme over hot crust; carefully spread evenly. Drizzle with the caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
These bars are very good. Will make again.