Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yes, I said Peanut M&M's - the guys in my office are APE for the peanut m&ms and so I put them in brownies for them, and they were a hit!
- 1 (21 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 1⁄4 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy, CRUSHED
- Oven 350°F - combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, water, peanut butter, and 1 cup M&M's till well mixed.
- Spread into 9x13 prepared pan and top with crushed Peanut M&Ms (it's actually quite pretty with the confetti-like colors on top of the batter).
- Bake 27-30 minutes, and cool completely!
- Cut into squares - should get 24 smallish squares - with 1 square per person as a serving.
Tried this yesterday, and my family and I enjoyed it with cookie dough ice cream. This was easy and something I'll make from time to time. DEELISH!!
Very good and easy to put together, Thanks