Recipe by soursugar
This is my variation of the vinaigrette from Noodle Salad with Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette. I used peanut oil instead of canola and sesame oil because I like the flavour. I also added a bit more sugar because I tend to lean toward sweeter things. If you'd prefer less sweetness cut the sugar by half.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this with one substitution, a poblano for the serrano chili that was listed, so that cut back considerably on the heat, which was fine with us! Quite a combo, & much different than other vinaigrette's we've had! Tried it first on a salad & then on the suggested noodles, & both were very tasty! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Every Day Is a Holiday]
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano chili, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients but the oil and salt in a food processor. Pulse until everything is combined.
- Drizzle in the oil with the processor on low.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and chill for half hour before serving.
- Goes great on noodles or a light salad.