Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Kraft magazine. The cooking time also includes cooling.
Make and share this Peanut Layered Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; grease foil.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add granulated sugar; mix well.
- Blend in eggs and 1 teaspoons of the vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minute or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT peanut butter, powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoons vanilla until well blended.
- Spread over brownie.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minute Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle chocolate from spoon over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate 30 minute or until chocolate is firm. Remove brownie from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 36 brownies to serve.