Recipe by looneytunesfan
Everyone is nuts about this rich refreshing pie. It comes in handy as a quick and easy no-bake dessert for church dinners, card parties, showers and drop-in company.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Spoon half of the ice cream into crust. In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup and peanut butter; spoon half over ice cream. Sprinkle with half of the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm.