Recipe by Charlotte J
Here is a fast, healthy snack the kids can make.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Made this on Christmas morning to give away as gifts in cute little baskets with red and green bows, in the evening. I used raisin bran cereal(minus the raisins) as a substitute for the wheat flake cereal, an additional tablespoon of honey and 1/4 cup more of Nido powdered milk. Turned out fine; made about 10 of these(1 inch each). The kids I gave them to enjoyed them. Merry Christmas!
- 1⁄4 cup crushed wheat flake cereal (about 1 cup uncrushed)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk solid
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve two tablespoons crushed cereal.
- Mix honey and peanut butter.
- Gradually add nonfat milk, mixing well.
- Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray and shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll ball in reserved cereal.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator.