Charlotte J's Note:
Here is a fast, healthy snack the kids can make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve two tablespoons crushed cereal.
- 2Mix honey and peanut butter.
- 3Gradually add nonfat milk, mixing well.
- 4Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray and shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- 5Roll ball in reserved cereal.
- 6Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- 7Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Honey Balls
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: