Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious served cold or at room temperature. Great for people with all sorts of allergies. Can add chicken.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 6 scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil (can substitute canola oil for peanut-free)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- toasted sesame seeds
- Follow directions on package for cooking spaghetti.
- Chop scallions.
- Grate ginger. This is easier to do if frozen.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature, or stick in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.