1 hr 15 mins
These cookies are delicate peanut butter strips that you zap out of your cookie press and dip in chocolate after baking. They look good and taste good. Excellent for Xmas trays.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix shortening, peanut butter, sugars and egg thoroughly.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture.
- 3Chill about one hour.
- 4Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Using star-shaped plate, put dough through cookie press, making 2-1/2" length cookies and place 2" apart on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- 7When cool, dip one end in melted chocolate.
- 8Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Finger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 419.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g