Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These cookies are delicate peanut butter strips that you zap out of your cookie press and dip in chocolate after baking. They look good and taste good. Excellent for Xmas trays.
- Mix shortening, peanut butter, sugars and egg thoroughly.
- Sift dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture.
- Chill about one hour.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using star-shaped plate, put dough through cookie press, making 2-1/2" length cookies and place 2" apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- When cool, dip one end in melted chocolate.
- Makes about 6 dozen cookies.