Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a very simple dressing. Use it as a vegie dip, green salads, spinach or coleslaw.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup plain plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced fine gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 diced green fresh spring onion
- Mix all in a blender or food processor.
- Make salad of choice pour on dressing and garnish with roasted peanuts.
Another andypandy winner at our house! Surprisingly I rarely eat peanut butter - but my first salad in a restaurant a few years back had me hunting for recipes for Peanut dressing - remains I am still looking and adding. Loved this combination with the minced ginger making it perfect to top the salad served with a lovely meal of Asian chicken. Looking to add this as a dip for my next gathering. Thank you for sharing!