Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I searched through the many peanut dipping sauces on 'Zaar and couldn't find a duplicate of how I make my sauce...So here it is!
- 118.29 ml smooth peanut butter
- 59.14 ml hot water
- 78.07 ml coconut milk (I use light)
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 7.39 ml fish sauce
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, minced fine
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml Asian chili sauce (Sriracha is my favorite)
- 22.18 ml dark brown sugar
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 large scallions, sliced thin white and green parts
- Whisk peanut butter and hot water together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and use as a dipping sauce or on noodles!
amazing! precisely what i was looking for. thanks!
Excellent! Made to go along with Vietnamese Rice Paper Spring Rolls! I didn't have lime juice so I substituted rice vinegar instead. Thin the sauce out with the hot water until it is the consistency you like...I had to add a little more hot water to ours. Thanks...we will be making this recipe again!
easy and delicious! it makes an ordinary spread more interesting! great addition to the appetizer table.