Recipe by mdizzle
I tried this recipe for Superbowl and it was gone long before the game even started....Serve with toasted pita bread or raw veggies. The Veitnamese Chilli paste can be decreased if you don't like things too spicy.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vietnamese garlic chili paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat, and fry the shallot and garlic for 3–4 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin and coriander and cook for a few more seconds, then add the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and 5 tablespoons water. Stir over low heat until the ingredients are combined. Remove from the heat and mix in the lemon juice.
- Serve and Enjoy!