Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good friend of mine got married this summer and the reception was at her house. One of her relatives made these, and let me just say....OMG....incredible and easy!
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml light corn syrup
- 354.88 ml peanut butter, smooth
- 1419.54 ml corn flakes
- 354.88 ml flaked coconut
- 354.88 ml salted peanuts
- In a saucepan, combine sugar & corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and stir until melted. Add the rest of ingredients and stir.
- Butter your hands and drop small mounds onto wax paper. Let cool. Do NOT refrigerate!
- NOTE: They were served in paper cupcake liners at this wedding.
- Honestly, I'm not sure how many this makes, but I'm sure quite a few.
- I put 10 minutes for prep time and 25 minutes for cooling time.