Recipe by tree luee dee
A good friend of mine got married this summer and the reception was at her house. One of her relatives made these, and let me just say....OMG....incredible and easy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter, smooth
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine sugar & corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and stir until melted. Add the rest of ingredients and stir.
- Butter your hands and drop small mounds onto wax paper. Let cool. Do NOT refrigerate!
- NOTE: They were served in paper cupcake liners at this wedding.
- Honestly, I'm not sure how many this makes, but I'm sure quite a few.
- I put 10 minutes for prep time and 25 minutes for cooling time.