Peanut Curry With Tofu, Potatoes and Roasted Shallots
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place shallots and potatoes in a roasting pan and toss with 2 tablespools of vegetable oil. Bake until potatoes are crisp and the shallots soft, about 30-40 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil and fry the curry paste until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add palm sugar, soy sauce and coconut milk. Bring to boil and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Stir in peanuts, tofu and basil, simmer until the basil is wilted, then add roasted shallots and potatoes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the kaffir lime leaves and chilli.